Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading, following and liking GrowingUpAustin for the past four years. I love Austin and I love your kids, even though we maybe haven’t meet. I hope the site has been helpful and maybe you’ll stop by now and then for the evergreen info about hiking, music and art in Austin with kids.
I’ve had two loves for a while, blogging and telling true, personal stories to a live audience. Blogging and I are separating ways (mostly) so I can focus on storytelling. Storytelling is writing, like blogging, but with the blogger and the readers in the same room, laughing together in real time and maybe sharing a hug after the show.
If you like my writing, I’d love if you would keep in touch. I’m working on a book proposal, so all the subscriptions and likes I can get would be very helpful and I’d love to tell you about the first chapter or two…
- Subscribe by email or RSS to my new website/blog, CarolMRamsey.com – This is my new home base for my writing and storytelling.
- Subscribe to my Twitter feed, CarolMRamsey – I know, I’m the most lame twitterer (?) ever, but I might figure it out soon enough.
- Like Austin Storytelling – I manage this Facebook Page with information, calendar and community for story tellers and listeners in Austin.
- Email me if you are interested in Stories Out Loud! – I developed this class to teach people how to tell their first true, personal story to a live audience.
- Come see me in person at my next show, Listen to Your Mother, May 8 and 10. I have a serious storytelling-crush on Listen to Your Mother and this year’s cast has crazy talent and heart, while also being especially beautiful. Bring your Moms, Dads, siblings, extended family, kids (18+ ones), co-workers and friends. Y’all will all LOVE this show.
Thank y’all so much! I love you!
Carol M. Ramsey